Re: Desk Toys

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: Re: Desk Toys
From: miq@chromavac.corp.sgi.com (Miq Millman)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 91 13:56:20 PDT
Well lets see, in my office I have:

        The broken half-shaft axel from Car Zero

        A couple of snapshots of same

        First place trophy from Austin Healey West Coast Meet

        Miniature models of Bugeye, Porsche and Cobra

        Old bits and pieces from recently rebuilt porsche transmission

        Bentley's for the sprite.

        _More Healey's_ by Geoff Healey

        and about 4 megs of text files devoted to car stuff on line.

I'm a little piece of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in.  Got four wheels
and a running board, I'm a Ford, yes I'm a Ford.  Beep beep.
                                --cool song on the radio this morning
Miq Millman -- miq@sgi.com or {decwrl,pyramid,ucbvax}!sgi!miq  415 335 1041