Re: Desk Toys

To: Randy Plant <rlplant@milton.u.washington.edu>, sol@hoosier
Subject: Re: Desk Toys
From: garnett@theory.tc.cornell.edu (Roger Garnett)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1991 07:50:36 EDT
} 67MGBGT has a combined oil pressure/engine temperature analog gauge.  Both

Let it be known, that these are pretty expensive. ($120-170 or so)
ANd, the bordon tubes are fairly delicate. (That tube that runs
to the block, water temp sensor side) Try not to bend back and forth
too much.

}   How can I reset it back to an appropriate baseline?

You can get them rebuilt, there are a couple of places that specialize in
guages. If you're lucky, you may be able to pull the faceplate, and
move the pointer on it's shaft. good luck.
   ________
  /___  _  \        Roger Garnett   (garnett@BATCOMPUTER.TC.CORNELL.EDU)
 /|   ||  \ \       Agricultural Economics   | South Lansing Centre For
| |___||  _  |      3 Warren Hall            | Wayward Sports Cars
| | \  |   | |      Cornell University       | (Lansing, NY)
 \|  \ |__/ /       Ithaca, N.Y. 14853       | (607) 533-7735
  \________/        (607) 255-2522           | Safety Fast!