LBC's in tha commute

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: LBC's in tha commute
From: T.J. Noto <noto@twg.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1992 08:29:35 -0800
Seen cruising Northbound 101 in San Jose this morning.  .a very nice Tartan
Red, wire wheeled 63 'B with the top down and Tonneau cover on. . driver
sporting a Sharks cap (a british inspired hockey team if there ever was one).
Sure was nice to see another  B on the commute although I must admit I felt
like a wanker as I sped by in my 66 B with the top up!! Whatta geek I must
have looked like!
TJ
66 B
69 Triumph Bonneville (in hundreds of pieces now)
Still looking for the passenger side interior door lock for my 66 'B (my holy
grail)  Anyone got one?  Ever seen one?  Ever talked to anyone who's seen one?