Re: LBC's in tha commute

To: twakeman@apple.com (Teriann J. Wakeman)
Subject: Re: LBC's in tha commute
From: medtron!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@uunet.UU.NET (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 92 12:59:02 CST
Teriann J. Wakeman writes >

>Of course in normal conservative Land Rover owner manor, we both
>nearly crashed our cars trying to wave, honk horns, flash lights, grin, and
>and drive around a curve on the hill at the same time.

>4 Range Rovers (none of them waved),

No sense of history.  I used to wave at drivers of new SAABs when I was in the
Sonett.  They never waved back.  Cracked me up.  The ignorant yuppies didn't
even realize that the "odd little Italian sports car" they were looking at was
a SAAB!  Hell, they probably didn't even know that SAAB is an acronym, or what
it stands for.  Your yuppie Range Rover pilots are the same way.

>Now if only B and Range Rover owners would wave .

I understand the Range Rover bit, but I am pretty sure that MG owners wave here
in the Northlands.  Maybe it is because MGs are too common in California.

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN  55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105     lotus@pnet51.orb.mn.org
w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov  (list goes here)
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman

--
Login name: phile                       In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324