Re: SOL identifiers (was Radar and dome other alliterations)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, pismobch@well.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: SOL identifiers (was Radar and dome other alliterations)
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 92 09:55:47 -0700
I was occasionally wondering what happened to the SOL ID effort.  I saw
a prototype logo a couple of years ago at the Portland All British meet.

I would like get a shirt for me and 3 car badges for my cars.
Please have the shirts ANY colour but white (a little touch of grease &
it will stand out forever.  Could you get BRG shirts?????

I think wind brakers might be a good idea.  Hmmm just looked out the window
and noticed a black TR3 tooling down the road.

PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR EFFORTS!!!!!!

TeriAnn