Re: SOL identifiers (was Radar and dome other alliterations)

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com, pismobch@well.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: SOL identifiers (was Radar and dome other alliterations)
From: pwv@tc.fluke.COM (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Fri, 29 May 92 17:25:18 PDT
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>

> How about making a GIF version and uploading to hoosier?

I would if I knew how ...

Can anyone else turn, say, a TIFF file into a GIF file?  If so, I'll
uuencode and email you the TIFF file.

   Pat Vilbrandt       John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.        Everett, Washington USA
UUCP: pwv@tc.fluke.COM  or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
ARPA: fluke!pwv@uw-beaver.ARPA

        "Read dozens of books about Heros and Crooks, and I learned much
                 from both of their styles."
                                        - J. Buffet,  Son of a Son of a Sailor