Re: British Cars Digest #468 Thu May 28 01:15:02 MDT 1992

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #468 Thu May 28 01:15:02 MDT 1992
From: rush@mnementh.Metaphor.COM (Ed Rush)
Date: Thu, 28 May 92 12:08:50 PDT
>it might be neat to have some sort of discreet (No! Really BIG)
>decal or grille badge that would identify members
>of our illustrious electronic car club gathered here today.

YES!  I like it.  It's a pity that the Net does not allow easy
transmission of graphics, so we could toss designs back and forth.
I think a decal is better than a grille badge; one can study a rear
window much more easily than a fast-approaching grille. Andrew's
design sounds like a good one, except that I would drop the lightning
bolt.  Maybe we should have a Cheapernet T-connector instead.  I love
the idea of the missing spokes, though.

The main question would be how to distribute it.

  Ed Rush, employed by but not speaking for
  Metaphor Computers, Mtn. View, CA
     UUCP: [...!{apple|decwrl}!]metaphor!rush
     Internet: rush@metaphor.com
Picture a backpacking Shark from Texas with a Mac in a Triumph.