TR-3A bonnet letters and medallion

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: TR-3A bonnet letters and medallion
From: rush@mnementh.Metaphor.COM (Ed Rush)
Date: Thu, 28 May 92 12:13:56 PDT
Some previous owner removed the T-R-I-U-M-P-H and badge from
the bonnet.  I have ordered letters from the Roadster Factory,
but they don't have the mediallion.  Anyone have one available?

Also, can anyone provide the exact placement of them?  How far
apart are the letters, and how far from the edges of the bonnet?
Of course, the ideal solution would be a paper hole-drilling
template, but precise measurements would do just fine.

PS--Sorry about not changing the header on my reply about Andrew
Green's net.LBC decal.
  Ed Rush, employed by but not speaking for
  Metaphor Computers, Mtn. View, CA
     UUCP: [...!{apple|decwrl}!]metaphor!rush
     Internet: rush@metaphor.com
Picture a backpacking Shark from Texas with a Mac in a Triumph.