Re: TR6 oil pressure gauge

To: rbt%dracut@keps.kodak.com
Subject: Re: TR6 oil pressure gauge
From: phile@pwcs.StPaul.GOV (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 92 10:21:12 CDT
Bob Tufts writes >

>I once had to move my Esprit(Smith's guages) while the
>guage panel was removed. ...  After moving the
>car I looked down to find my pants leg soaked with oil.

This surprises me.  The Smiths oil-pressure gauge in my Europa is electric.
I wouldn't have thought Lotus would change to a direct gauge on a mid-engine
car.

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105     lotus@pnet51.orb.mn.org (infrequent mail checks)
w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (lists go here)
"The workingman's GT-40" - Colin Chapman     "It's a Mistake" - Colin Hay