Gookey windows yuccchhh !!

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: Gookey windows yuccchhh !!
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1992 09:37:10 -0700

[gook on LBC]...

[Roland replied with info about TSP, Spic and Span, and Simple Green]...

Seeing how Roland has considerable experience in these things I will not
add to his suggestions, but I will add what ever you use watch out for
the detergent causing the rear soft window to cloud. Some of the more
industrial strength cleaners will cause the plastic windows to cloud.
This is probably worse than the gook on the rear window.

Last year we had a thread on the rear plastic windows, and what caused
them to cloud and how to get rid of it and I think there was even some
discussion on how to prevent it.

Bruce...