Congrats to Phil Ethier?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Congrats to Phil Ethier?
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 25 May 1994 13:41:50 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I was poking through the June issue of _Grassroots Motorsports_ last evening,
and I noticed in the Editors Choice Awards that SOL list contributor Phil
Ethier's _The Right Line_ won mention in the newsletter category.

Get your copy now, while they are still hot!

Congratulations, Phil!

rml
p.s. of course this assumes that Phil is associated with the recipients of the
award...

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |