Re: Congrats to Phil Ethier?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Congrats to Phil Ethier?
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 26 May 1994 15:03:54 -0500 (EST)
SOLers,

I have to apologize a bit, I made a slight error in one of my postings
yesterday. Egg on my face you might say.

It seems that in my late-night frame of mind I mistook "The Write Line"
(apparently based in Salinas) for Phil Eithier's "The Right Line". Whoops. I
need to double check things before announcing them, eh? First rule of journalism
is: check your sources!

But it is in the May/June _Grassroots Motorsports_ issue.

Sorry.

regards,
rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |