Re: Did I Hear You Right?

To: Bob Lang <british-cars-request@triumph.cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: Re: Did I Hear You Right?
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: 26 May 94 13:45:00 GMT
The best thing that I did with my wife and cars is to join some
car clubs.  The Mercedes club has a monthly dinner at a very
nice restaurant.  She enjoys the dinners and meeting the other wives
The MG Registry has a monthly dinner at a Steak and Ale and the programs
aren't that interesting but the food is good and we usually meet some
interesting people. (We have approximately 55 - 65 people)  The RROC
Rolls Royce Owners Club doesn't meet that often but when they do,
it is quite enjoyable.  Now she encourages me to get the cars in
good shape so we can take our car.  Obviously the key to a wife's
interest in old cars is gourmet (well, maybe not Steak and Ale) food.
Don Mathis