VTR Magazine #56

To: (~tr8), (~b-c)
Subject: VTR Magazine #56
From: whs70@cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 8 Jun 1994 13:36 EDT
Just want to let everyone know that issue 56 of the VTR
magazine has been printed and mailed at least 10 days
ago.  Mailing, as before, is third class, so it may
not be in your mailbox overnight, but USA members should
have their individual copies by the end of June (assuming
any decent mail delivery by our friendly post office folks).

Cheers,

Bill Sohl
Standard Disclaimer- Any opinions, etc. are mine and NOT my employer's.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!cc!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@cc.bellcore.com