Re: Obtaining a title to an registered vehicle

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: Re: Obtaining a title to an registered vehicle
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 08:08:24 -0400 (EDT)
Hi there,

So now I am through the little procedure of registering the car in Mass.
The only things I needed were a simple filled out (by my insurance agent)
form for the Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV), the Bill of Sale (this was
really only a 3"x5" piece of paper), and $50 for the title. The
registration added $30 plus 5% sales tax.
New laws require now two car plates instead of only one.
I think they had to guess the price for an '71 Midget for sales tax and
since they don't have it on their lists they took the price from the
bill of sale.

After 15 minutes I was out again.

Good luck,

        Agustin