Re: What's a T-5 worth?

To: Bob Wilson <siskiyou@cadvision.com>,
Subject: Re: What's a T-5 worth?
From: Kris & Bill Wessale <wessale@iwl.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 21:25:23 -0600
Whoa!  Thanks for the info.  I looked back over the information I have to see
where the "4.3L" requirement came from.  I can't find it.  I wonder now if it
wasn't one of the junk yards I called that told me I needed the 4.3L version.
May have been bad advice.

I plan to go look at the one I located Friday.  With the description you gave
me I should be able to quickly tell whether the 4.3L tranny is the real deal or
not.

This may be good news.  Several of the junk yards had the 4 cyl tranny -- which
may be just what I need.

Thanks for the research.

Bill