Re: What's a T-5 worth?

To: SEEverist@aol.com,
Subject: Re: What's a T-5 worth?
From: Kris & Bill Wessale <wessale@iwl.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:46:40 -0600
The MG V8 Newsletter article I have been using as a reference (Issue IV Vol. 1)
states that the distance from the front of the tranny case to the C/L of the
shifter is 12.25" on the S-10 T-5, 19.5" on the Ford T-5 (Mustang), and 21.0" on
the Camaro T-5.  The Mustang T-5 would be positioned too far back.  But maybe
the
4.0 Ranger uses the same T-5 as the S-10 (they're about the same size truck).
Is
the 4.0L Ranger a V6? (I guess it would have to be.)