Re: M100's Quote from Sports Car International

To: bengel <bengel@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: M100's Quote from Sports Car International
From: Mike Causer <mikec@dial.drakken.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:23:09 +0100
bengel wrote:

> Rod:
> Humm, FWD Ferrari...well with FIAT in control, what's in the perverbial
> parts bin?
> Lop 2 off the V-8 and install in a Panda? Call it the "Oso Rosa" (that should
> really upset the Testarossa owners, oops there's two of those too!...:-) )

Isn't there a "Lancia" (Fiat in drag nowadays) that has a V8 Ferrari
engine driving the front wheels?  Wheelspin City!    There was also the
Fiat Dino, a Turin rot-box with the V6 Ferrari engine.  Driving the
back though, so some degree of sanity prevailed.

And of course we must not forget the first ever Ferdinand Porsche design
was front wheel drive!   (There was one on the Brighton Run last year,
anyone else going to be there on the 1st Sunday in November this year?)

Mike