Re: Brake Fade

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Fade
From: "Ken Pletcher" <pletch@home.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 15:32:19 -0800
Michael,

  I'm sorry to hear your still having brake problems,I know the problem
happened before you installed the front pads but are the front calipers
releasing all the way?  I mention this because you said you replace your
master cylinder a year or so ago with no problems, unless the new one has a
alignment  or pressure relief problem you might start checking the calipers.
Good luck.
     Ken
DATSTER