Re: rubber body pads/horse hair

To: bitterrootprop@nidlink.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rubber body pads/horse hair
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 22:42:30 EST
Mike and all,

The moon here is unreal. It has been clear and in lower 30's. I understand
this is the brightest it will be for the next 100 yrs. or so. Something to do
with it being closer to the sun than normal (heard it from the wife; too busy
to read the paper the last week or so).

Roadster content: Got a call from the chromer today. Bumpers, headlight rings
and trunk latch (?) done. Can't wait to get them on. With the new paint,
should
really finish it off.
Also got my header from CDM, front comp. springs and sway bar, front and rear
bushing sets. Aluminum shifter bushings going in also. I've got some work to
do!!

Happy and safe holidays to you and yours.

Kim
68 2000
Scappoose, OR.