Re: rubber body pads/horse hair

To: russell southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Subject: Re: rubber body pads/horse hair
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:28:48 -0600
I just installed two skylight windows in a friends roof. He purchased them
at Home depot along with an installation kit for each window. The install
kit is nothing more than a roll of rubberized material with a tacky surface
on one side. Material is about (1/8") .125" thick. Material could be stacked
to the correct thickness and then applied to the car using tacky surface. My
2 cents.
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee