Re: Heater Questions

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater Questions
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:43:56 -0800
Try this one! Las Vegas to LA 100+ outside we waited until dark.
I am driving a one ton Ford flatbed late seventies model (gutless).
I have 500 gallons of Jet-A on the back, towing a 40' trailer with
a Bell Jet Ranger ( $300,000 helicopter 70' price). Windows open
heater on and behind a semi full of smelly pigs. I couldn't get by
him not enough power to pass on the hills, and he was speeding
up on the downhill. I bet he was laughing his ---off . I finally gave up
somewhere around the state line couldn't stand it anymore.

Roadster comment: I am cleaning my garage again. Bob came by
and saw it said his wife would never let him get away with a garage
that messy. I am now repackaging and making a spreadsheet with
all my roadster content.

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho
Still wondering what happened to winter !