RE: Opening him up

To: "'DAHHOMER@aol.com'" <DAHHOMER@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Opening him up
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:31:58 -0500
Most every car made, except real high HP cars eg Ferrari, Porsche Turbo
etc, make their fastest speeds in 4th not overdrive because of gearing
and wind resistance. Most every engine can't pull to the redline in OD.

BTW, I got my 1600 up to about 105 w/the tach almost nailed to the
redline but it took quite awhile to get there.