Re: Nat'l Meet and Roadster List

To: Beamonk@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nat'l Meet and Roadster List
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:15:42 EST
< As one of the true southern boys on the list, I do feel somewhat
 discriminated upon. We miss alot of the stuff like Shasta and the other
 western venues as it is way to far to drive... >>

Well, I would like to extend an invitation to anyone further then three
states away to ride along with me to Shasta in my 67.5 SRL311 Solex.  All you
need to do is fly to   S.F.

Act fast as I only have room for one passenger.  The meet will take place on
the weekend after the Fourth of July, July 7th - 9th.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion