Re: Nat'l Meet and Roadster List

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nat'l Meet and Roadster List
From: Beamonk@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:41:52 EST
As one of the true southern boys on the list, I do feel somewhat
discriminated upon. We miss alot of the stuff like Shasta and the other
western venues as it is way to far to drive in July due to the horrible heat
across La. Ark. Texas etc. I guess we could fly, but I do not want to go to
be a tire kicker.
I am not sure if there are any fall meets, but the fall is generally busy
around here,     ( work and Alabama football !) So it sounds like a national
gathering in Eureka Ark.  is a wonderful idea. I have been up in the area in
my old travelling salesman days and most certainly wore out the tires on the
company Buick.
 Additionally, I think you west coasters would do yourselves a favor to meet
us Southern guys. We may even show y'all how to  properly mount a gun rack on
a roadster !

John Brasfield
Sweet home Alabama