Re: Nat'l Meet and Roadster List

To: Ken Pearce <kpearce@engr.ukans.edu>
Subject: Re: Nat'l Meet and Roadster List
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:44:49 -0700
Oh yeah!!   the Ozarks aren't the Rocky Mountains, but they sure are
fun!!    Them's my old stomping grounds!   My '68 2000 has seen just
about every road for about 100 miles around Rolla, MO.   Beautiful
countrysides, rolling hills with some of the BEST twisties you'll EVER
find... No high altitude either, so car and driver should breath just
right...   now if there was only anything to DO there... can't think of
any racing in the area?   Also... heat and humidity of Missouri would
scare away a lot of people (ever been cooked on your nice original black
vinyl seats! YOUCH!!!  ) but it's all worth it in the long run...  how
about a later fall for that??  :)

Eric
WyCROC