Re: Nat'l Meet and Roadster List

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nat'l Meet and Roadster List
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:21:07 -0600
> Having spent 4 years in St. Louis, I can endorse Eric's claim about the
> "BEST twisties you'll EVER find."

I go down there at least twice every year and LOVE driving the roads.  "All
you can handle"!!

> That is, the Ozarks offer the exciting prospect of a Fun RUN (or should
> that be a Fun FLEE), where you are racing your Roadster to beat the
> oncoming tornado!

Don't know if any of you are of the camping sort but the Ozarks does provide
a great opportunity for fishing and canoeing.  Not too commercialized unless
you get into Branson or the surrounding areas.

Nruff