Re: Alternator stuff... AGAIN!

To: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Subject: Re: Alternator stuff... AGAIN!
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 15:58:16 -0700
I finally broke down and bought Delco 11-00-111, 60 amp, self
regulating, one wire. Wired as Tom Walters instructions.  Still doesn't
charge.  I can't figure it out. An inline Fuseable wire from positive
pole on alt to battery. Wire from alt body to negative on battery.
Inline fuseable  wire from Pos terminal on alt to old wire that
connected to pos terminal on old alt.  Inline fuse installed in the wire
from the starter to the amp meter. All fuses are good. all things work,
except charging. I took the alt, and had it checked, puts out 15 volts.
Anyone? Oh, this is in a 69 1600
David Pina