Re: Alternator stuff... AGAIN!

To: "Brian St. Jacques" <brian@varatouch.com>,
Subject: Re: Alternator stuff... AGAIN!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:16:30 -0400
  And then when you hit 6000 RPMs, listen for the explosion of parts under
the hood!  Alternators are one of the items that severely limit how fast a
motor is red lined at (water pumps rank right up there too.).  It isn't a
problem any way, since once the motor is revved over 2500 - 3000 RPMs, the
alternator will continue to charge at lower RPMs.  It just takes that
initial blip to get it started.

Paul