Re: Bike speedometers in the roadster

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu, VulForge@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bike speedometers in the roadster
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:12:23 EDT
All,

If you want to stick with the driveshaft, there are a couple of logical
points to mount this thing.  Either at the transmission end (ie on the
tailshaft - a pain to get at generally, with the drawbacks mentioned below)
or the differential end (my choice - there are already bolts there that you
can use to start the mouning bracket fabrication.

Just my opinion - if you don't like it, I will give you a refund of the full
amount paid for it!! ;->

Sid