Re: OT Drilling into cement part 2

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com, dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu
Subject: Re: OT Drilling into cement part 2
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:23:24 EST
In a message dated 2/16/01 2:32:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com writes:

<<
 See embedded comments, below. >>
Thank God with this long thread we are only bolting a grinder to the floor.
Monday night one of my subs is wet sawing through a 20" concrete waffle slab
on the 5th floor of an occupied building with $50,000 worth of HVAC equipment
underneath.
I'll take bolting the grinder to the floor anyday.

BTW Rent the hammerdrill. A bosch bulldog will cost you $20 plus the cost of
the bit.
People have spent more time on the keyboard than it will take to drill the
holes with the right tool.
DAVE