RE: What Insurance coverage?

To: <bob_wilson@agilent.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What Insurance coverage?
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 12:55:27 EDT
I can't say why he didn't tell you to get an appraisal, Maybe he doesnt know
how much money you put into it? Did he put it on a Stated Value policy? Maybe
he doesnt think it is worth all the money.

I am not trying to say bad things, he just may not have been thinking about it.

Realize insurance company's (not the agents) are a business if they can get
away with offering you $1500 for a car you have $10,000 into, they are going to
try. Never be satisfied when you have a claim with an insurance company's first
offer.

That is why it is your responsibility to prove the value of these vehicles.

I think it would be great if guys like Les Cannaday, Mike Young, Mike Kerr or
Ross Mullins did appraisals it would also help their businesses.