RE: AUDIO GEAR

To: "'bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com'" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Subject: RE: AUDIO GEAR
From: "Seal, Marc" <MSeal@datatec.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 15:13:17 -0400
I am putting comp springs front and rear along with the stiffer gas shocks(I
don't like my kidneys anyway) I ask them that specific question they
recommended the Sony it has the best anti shock system plus the rack I am
building for the trunk will be padded just as a precaution but I will let
everyone know how is works.