Re: AUDIO GEAR

To: ronday@home.com, doctor_evil@fastmail.ca, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AUDIO GEAR
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 01:13:02 EDT
There is one head unit that has a detachable face that cable links to a box
mounted a few feet away, a place in Orange County, CA makes it, about $250
for the radio alone, with the CD another $250.  Seems too much just to be
able to mount it where the stock radio goes.  My son tells me that there is
another similar unit for $1,000+.

All too pricey for what you get, and there has to be a better way.  I am
working on it.

Gary C
1968 2000