AUDIO GEAR

To: "'Ronnie Day'" <ronday@home.com>
Subject: AUDIO GEAR
From: "Seal, Marc" <MSeal@datatec.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 11:05:44 -0400
Hey folks I have been trying to figure out how to mount my audio stuff in
the trunk (am/fm deck and cd changer), local folks kept trying to way over
sell me the folks at discountcarstereo. com where very helpful, they took
the time to respond to all my questions even the really silly ones gave me
some good recommendations for cd changers that can get really bounced around
and don't skip and thier prices are really good to.

Marc A. Seal
National Account Manager
Southwestern and Western Regions - IBM Relationship
Datatec Systems, Inc.
Ofc: (972) 578-5798 x 206
Cell: (972) 345-2462
Fax: (972) 578-7080