Re[4]: Travel Roadside Kit- hose & eggs huh?

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re[4]: Travel Roadside Kit- hose & eggs huh?
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:57:13 -0700
That Optima battery sounds great! 900 crank amps, whoa!

Worst part of the battery acid leak on my Blondie was that I did it to
myself. Before heading to Shasta the next day, I undid the clamp and
shifted the battery aside to clean up the distributor area. And forgot to
tighten the clamp back on. Result was the battery tipping over and the
acid melted part of my distributor cap, and ruined the wires and paint.
Arghh! Stupid C.O. (current owner).

Fred - So.SF
'70 1600 Blondie
'66 2000 Loosie