Re: Difference between Starters

To: <KJCMFCC@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Difference between Starters
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:09:14 -0400
The 2L starter is 6.5" long from the outer flange (where the bolt heads
are). If you don't have that then spend a few more $$ and buy a gear
reduction starter as it's much smaller and more powerful. TS Automotive
sells them for 225. If I didn't have a few new starter motors sitting on my
shelf I would have bought one for my stroker.

Mike