Re: Rallye prices and tanau cover recommendations

To: SRAPL311@aol.com, datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, spl212@home.com,
Subject: Re: Rallye prices and tanau cover recommendations
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:00:51 -0400
Ditto.  Sorry, but vendors need to earn a sufficient profit to stay in
business.  The longer it sits, the higher the return needs to be on the
part.  Consider $100 dollars invested in a part 10 years ago could just as
easily--or far more easily--return 10% annually in the stock market, so a
smart businessperson will increase the price of the part accordingly if the
market will bear it.  Sorry, but the "laws" of economics are unavoidable
and we're a very captive market.

Also, our '69 2000's tanau cover is too shrunk to fit.  What is and who has
the best new replacement tanau cover?