Re: Found A 67.5 Solex

To: gbush@connect.ab.ca
Subject: Re: Found A 67.5 Solex
From: "Doctor Evil" <doctor_evil@fastmail.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 23:47:50 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry to rain on your parade Grant - but I don't think that this car
is what is represented.  To the best of my knowledge, no 67 2000 has
side marker lights, and that kinda looks like a high windshield to
me...

To all on the roadster list, and can id a car with a glance, here's
the url: http://www.buysell.com/showad.asp?id=5762222

So, whatta you guys think?

Dave

Need a little help here. There's a 67.5 2000 listed in the local

     http://fastmail.ca/ - Fast Free Web Email for Canadians