Re: Fw: What's the purpose of the registry?

To: <JRDMF@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: What's the purpose of the registry?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:15:38 -0400
I put on Konis, sway bars, bushings, heim links for the sway bars, additional
braces and a cup holder :)

What, you want me to drive a RiceMobile? No thanks, I like the beauty of
simplicity, and the Miata's lines flow w/o all those garbage body kits IMHO.
I'll leave those kits for the wannabe racers with their super stiff lowering
springs that do a dance on bumpy roads and cause stress fractures throughout
the car and of course the obligatory 17" wheels which weigh 2x what the
original wheels weigh and whose rims bend at the mere sight of a pothole.

Humbly,
Mike