Re: 1600 R engine

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1600 R engine
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <spl212@home.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:07:24 -0700
Hi list,

Being a new Roadster enthusiast I am thankful for all the recent "talk"
about the 1600 engine.  I will retain my original 1600 engine.

since I have begun my 69 1600 restoration I've been losing some sleep
thinking about the transmission.  Should I keep the four speed original
transmission or  should I invest on a five speed?.  I have no idea what kind
of difference there may be between the two.  Any input is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Edgar
69 1600