Damaged Solexes

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Damaged Solexes
From: "Stewart Higgins" <elmo@interlog.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:45:29 -0400
It is with regret that I am posting this email from Stan Chernoff to the list.
It is a reply to my questions after receiving a pair of damaged Solexes which
were sent to me via FEDEX . I have come to the conclusion that they were well
packed and not damaged in transit. I have set up an album of photographs of
the shipping boxes at www.photopoint.com . Enter by searching my email address
elmo@interlog.com and opening the 'Solex' directory with the album viewer. You
may come to your own conclusion and, hopefully, learn from my mistakes.

===

Hi Stewart,

I will respond with CAPS line by line.