Re: Damaged Solexes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Damaged Solexes
From: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
I would have to agree with Andrew Murphy about your
post possibly back firing.  I am truly sorry to see
you getting stuck with damaged carbs, but if Stan says
they were in good condition when he shipped them, I
have to beleive that it is so.  I just can't see him
doing anything dishonest.

Peter van der Pas
"Giraffehauler"

--- Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com> wrote:
> if you are trying to apply pressure on Stan by
bringing this matter to the list's attention, I think
it will backfire. Stan Chernoff is one of the good
guys. Nothing written by anyone here would ever change

my mind about that.<
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/