Re: Damaged Solexes

To: elmo@interlog.com
Subject: Re: Damaged Solexes
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:11:05 -0700
I also tried to read your post trying to determine if you were attempting to
infer that Stan Chernoff knowingly sent you damaged goods and then refused
to refund your money.

In all the time I have known Stan he has always dealt with me fairly and he
has an impeccable reputation for the quality of his parts and the
friendliness of his manner.

I would say two things: Look to the shipping company for your answers and
also that if you are trying to apply pressure on Stan by bringing this
matter to the list's attention, I think it will backfire. Stan Chernoff is
one of the good guys. Nothing written by anyone here would ever change my
mind about that.

Andrew Murphy

Check out the SoCalROC Website!
www.socalroc.com