Re: What the?!?!?!

To: "snyler" <marc@animalfirm.com>,
Subject: Re: What the?!?!?!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:05:37 -0400
Very strange!!!!!!! I never saw a clutch disc quite like that in any engine
in any car I ever owned. I have no idea why the PO did that to the tranny
casing other than that he had a problem at some time.

I have no idea about the radial cracks but a good flywheel grind may take it
out.

BTW, since you don't have the lock plates for the flywheel bolts do use
threadlock on reassembly.

Mike