Re: What the?!?!?!

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com, haugchiro@moscow.com
Subject: Re: What the?!?!?!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:32:37 -0400
When a flywheel lets go, it is pretty horriffic.  In normal driving, it
won't happen unless there is a defect and you are winding it up a bit.  If
used hard (ie. racing) the situation changes.  If you can find any pics of
cars that had the flywheel blow apart, they are sobering to see.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076