Re: Plays With Porsches

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Plays With Porsches
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 14:17:25 EST
Last year returning from the UK Classic Car Show at the NEC I was driving the
2000 in convoy with a friend in another of the cars on show, a Skyline GT-R
34. In front of him was a Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina (about $250,000
basic) and behind me was a Subaru Prodrive P1 (THE best Impreza you can find
over here). All four remained in convoy for around 60 miles at about
80-90mph. Not a race as such but a real blast and even the Roadster turned
some heads in that company. Don't you just love summer?

Rob