Re: Plays With Porsches

To: gsglasgow@attbi.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Plays With Porsches
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:57:04 EST
I remember one day when I was driving through the Napa Wine Country back in
1998.  I was just cruising along when a black 911 pulled up right behind me
and then passed me on that two lane highway.  I dont know what it was but I
decided to play along with him to see what type of driver he was.

I dont remember the details too well but I remember his girlfriend constantly
turning around as we blasted through the twistie roads.  Finally, he gave up
and I repassed him.  As I did I looked over and neither one of them was
amused as they stared straight ahead.  Sure he could have easily taken me but
he wasnt able to I guess.  Yet another Porsche owner pissed off at a Datsun.

Oh yeah... I got a few stories about some drivers and their owners, (Porsche)
at the track days at the local road courses.  Nothing more fun then to badger
a 2001 911 Turbo until finally he gets flagged for holding me up in the
turns.  But then there are the real drivers out there that leave me in the
dust.

Calspeed