Re: Crawdaddy's Engine Removal Checklist <Long>

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>,
Subject: Re: Crawdaddy's Engine Removal Checklist <Long>
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:24:19 -0500
I agree with Paul.

I found it to be wise to remove the header before removing or installing the
engine. I guess if your car  is a POS (no not yours Phil, but in general)it
doesn't matter. If you have the stock manifold it's easier but headers are
harder to clear. Yes I've done it but I banged the shit out of the header
and it was a POS and I didn't care.

I had my headers Jet Hotted and I value them and my car too much to smash
them up.

Mike