Trim pieces part 2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Trim pieces part 2
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:08:58 +0000
To All,

Thanks so much for your help in assistance getting my trim pieces off.
After the perfect help from the listers the pieces came off IN ONE PIECE!
Can you believe it?

However, something else doesn't seem right with my car.  I have a 70 2000.
Did all years and models (meaning mine) come with chrome only side trim
guards (those long pieces of chrome that run down the side of the car)?
Mine are chrome and black plastic/rubber.  One lister noted this and said
they are after market.  Did some dolt (aka PO) put on these monstrosities?
I always thought that they were original.

Allen
1970 2000 #13774
getting closer to paint